Hello hello! Are you looking to get organised and decluttered? Here are some tips then:
- My blogging-themed Pinterest board; free printables and infographics on SEO, writing, etc.
- I’ve heard great things about Project 333 and am intrigued enough to read blog articles on the website regarding creating a capsule wardrobe.
- If cleaning is the natural word to put after Spring, look no further than my cleaning-themed Pinterest board. Personally I’m more into dealing with as I go, but there’s nothing quite like a home after a top-to-bottom cleaning frenzy.
- Is your bank account screaming in dissatisfaction? A month-long project called 31 Days to Fix Your Finances might be the answer. It’s painfully thorough, but I’m never been quite as aware of my cash flow as after having finished my own project.
- Since I’m a sucker for happy endings, make a cocktail or two! I’ve got you covered with yet another Pinterest board, Party | Drink. If you prefer something without alcohol, there’s Everyday | Drink, too.
Pinterest is causing mixed feelings in me and it is more meaningful to me when I can create the boards with someone else – you – in mind. All of the pins are there because they are pretty and/or useful, but many I will never use in my own everyday life.
They might inspire someone else, though, so I keep adding to each of my many boards whenever I think a pin is particularly nice in one way or the other. Happy Thursday!